Payment Protection Benefits
- Coverage that fits your MCU loan
- Can help lighten the burden for the people you care about
- May make your loan payments when you can’t
What is Member’s Choice Credit Disability and Credit Life Insurance?
There’s no way anyone can prepare for an injury, medical-related illness or an unexpected death, but you can take steps along the way to make sure your family is provided for if the unforeseen were to happen. Credit Disability and Credit Life Insurance can help reduce or pay off your covered loan up to the policy maximum, to help lessen the impact on your family during an unseen event.
How does it work?
Credit Life Insurance is designed to help reduce or pay off your eligible loan balance, up to the policy maximum, should an unexpected life event occur. Credit Disability Insurance may help make your loan payment, up to the policy maximum, if you become totally disabled due to a covered injury or illness. Benefits include:
- Helps protect you from the unexpected
- Coverage starts on the enrollment date
- Premium can be included in your loan payments
- Coverage can be cancelled at any time – if you cancel within the first 30 days of election, you are entitled to a refund of any premium paid
Ask a loan officer or representative today how you can protect your loans @ 713.778.6300.
Your purchase of MEMBER’S CHOICE® Credit Life and Credit Disability Insurance, underwritten by CMFG Life Insurance Company is optional and will not affect your application for credit or the terms of any credit agreement required to obtain a loan. Certain eligibility requirements, conditions, and exclusions may apply. Please contact your loan representative, or refer to the Group Policy for a full explanation of the terms.