You can use our Loan Payment Center to make a one-time loan payment from another financial institution. Make loan payments on-line or over the phone from your checking and savings account from another financial institution or alternative credit card. You will never have to miss a loan payment again with our new convenient service.
To utilize Web Payment Center, you must first complete the registration information. You will need your member number and your loan type (example: L4, L42, L45) to make a payment. If you are unsure of your loan type, you may access this information 24/7 through MCU Online or contact a member service representative at 713-778-6300.
- Register at MCU’s Web Payment Center
- Once request has been approved, you will receive an confirmation email
- You will access your account with your email and password
- You can save your account information for future payments
- Payments can take up to 2 business days to post