Loan Payment Center
Securely make loan payments using funds from another financial institution. External accounts could be: checking or savings account, credit card or a debit card.
- Enhanced stylying and a more user friendly interface
- Member will no longer use usernames, instead, an email address will be used to log in. Users will have to re-register to begin using Web Payment Center. It will only take a moment. Be sure to have your account number handy.
To utilize Web Payment Center, you must first complete the registration information. You will need your member number and your loan type (example: 123456L45 ) to make a payment. If you are unsure of your loan type, you may access this information 24/7 through MCU Online or contact a member service representative at 713-778-6300.
- Register at MCU’s Web Payment Center
- Once request has been approved, you will receive an confirmation email
- You will access your account with your email and password
- You can save your account information for future payments
- Payments can take up to 2 business days to post
There is a nominal fee for this service. By Phone $13.95, Web Payment Center $8.95
*VISA’s payment policy prohibits the use of Visa credit cards to make loan payments. For assistance contact a Service Representative at 713-778-6300.