Memorial Credit Union offers wiring services to send to and receive funds from other financial institutions. If you want to initiate a wire transfer, please submit an online wire form. If you need assistance or additional information, please call a MCU representative at 713-778-6300 during regular business hours.
- A wire transfer is the quickest way to move funds between financial institution
- Wires must be sent to a US financial institution or an international affiliate
- Wire fee will be accessed
- Domestic wires sent before 3:00 p.m. (Monday – Friday) in most cases will be received that day
- International wires must be sent before 11:00 a.m.
Incoming Wire Transfers
All incoming wires to accounts at Memorial Credit Union must be sent with the following information:
|Wire To:||Memorial Credit Union|
|Credit To:||Member’s Name, Member’s Account Number|
|Wire To:||Catalyst Corporate Federal Credit Union – Plano, TX|
|Final Credit:||Member’s Name, Member’s Account Number|
Outgoing Wire Transfers
Domestic wires sent before 3:00 p.m. (Monday – Friday) in most cases will be received that day
International wires must be sent before 11:00 a.m.
If you have any questions, please call us at 713-778-6300.