Provides you with valuable protection against the costs associated with vehicle maintenance repair beyond the normal terms and conditions provided by the manufacturer’s standard warranty. The program offers various levels of coverage that provide you with the flexibility of designing a plan to meet your unique driving habits and needs. Ask your loan officer for more information about plan availability.
Benefits Of MMP
- MMP rates are typically 35% to 40% less in cost than equivalent warranties and service contracts available elsewhere; rates are clearly defined. No negotiating with the dealer!
- Your coverage is backed by a top-rated insurance company.
- MMP does not require you to have repair work performed at any specific location.
- Outside of your deductible, in most cases there are no “out-of-pocket” expenses
- Additional benefits include:
– towing/road service
– rental car expense reimbursement
– tire service
– lost key/lockout service
– trip interruption service (motel and restaurant expenses for overnight stays)
– These benefits may not be available in all states. Check your contract for specific details.
The Bottom Line
This could happen to you: You’re 100 miles away from home and you experience transmission problems.
You have your vehicle towed to a licensed repair station. They tell you it is going to be a day, maybe more, to repair your transmission! So you rent a car, check into a hotel, get some dinner and wait for your car to be repaired. What is this going to cost?
Without MMP, your final bill could look like this:
- Transmission Repair: $2,318.00
- Towing: $ 50.00
- Car Rental: $ 100.00
- Hotel and Restaurant $ 150.00
- Total Expenses: $2,618.00
With MMP, your final bill could look like this:
- Towing: $ 0.00
- Car Rental: $ 0.00
- Hotel and Restaurant $ 0.00
- Total Expenses: $ 50.00
To learn more about MMP, call your loan officer or service representative today!
Products/Services Offered By Third Parties/Affiliates: Any Major Mechanical Protection or extended warranty products or services (“products”) which are provided by third parties or any affiliates are not products of the Credit Union. If the purchase of same is facilitated by or through Credit Union financing; such is a convenience to the borrower(s) and in no way creates any contractual or other relationship between the borrower(s) and the Credit Union with regard to any such products. Any rights, obligations or claims with regard to such products shall be solely and exclusively by and between the party providing such products as may be set forth in any applicable contracts, agreements or otherwise, and the Credit Union shall have no obligations, responsibilities, duties, or liabilities whatsoever regarding same.